Monday, September 05, 2016

Ahh, September!

A Stogie Photoshop Depicting Fall

September is here, and already I can feel the faint stirrings of Fall.  More subdued sunlight, a slight chill in the mornings.  I love this time of year.

Some slightly good news:  Trump is edging ahead of Hillary in political polls.  She will probably find a way to steal the election with so many powerful institutions on her side, e.g. the major media, the Dept of Homeland Security, the mainstream GOP.  Nevertheless, I have hope that she will be defeated and the country saved.

Right now, two things are vying for my attention:  a corporate tax return, due September 15, continuing professional education -- I need another 28 hours by December 1st to renew my CPA license.  After those chores are under control, I will explore ways to create more graphical art using Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.  I love doing graphic art.

Well that corporate tax return won't prepare itself, so over and out, homies.

No comments: