Wednesday, November 05, 2014

A Wave of Sanity Across America!

"Progressive" politics don't work, if your goal is prosperity, individual freedom and efficient, effective government.  Poverty, joblessness, and the deterioration of our military is its chief results.

The 2014 midterm elections are a wave of sanity after six years of ruinous, terrible policies.  Today I will savor the victory.

Here in California, the insane are still in control, and doing all they can to make the state job-free and keep prosperity in retreat.  Governor Moonbeam was reelected by a large majority.  Here in San Benito County the Neo-Luddites passed a law banning fracking in the county.  Gotta keep those gas prices as high as possible.  Energy is the enemy.

If I were a younger man, I'd move out of here, probably relocate to Texas.  However, due to family ties, I'm stuck.  Nevertheless, I rejoice in the greatest Republican victory in my life time.  Suffer, you leftist bastards!


2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I admit that was joyfully stunned this morning. What an election!

Clearly, America voted for a change -- a change that repudiates Obama's policies. The Dems really are gobsmacked. I love it!

Of course, egomaniac that he is, Obama is going to double down.

But now that Harry Reid is out as majority leader of the Senate, many bills will come to the floor for a vote. There will be voting records to scrutinize. Americans can then take a long, considered look at candidates and -- hopefully -- make good decisions in 2016.

DonaldDouglas said...

I can't move out either, Stogie. But the GOP rout in wall-to-wall and beautiful.