Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Stogie Christmas Stocking (Can I Make One For You?)

Yesterday I created this Christmas tree graphic (see previous post). The nice thing with Photoshop is that you can easily substitute backgrounds. I thought it might be fun to create special Christmas stockings for bloggers and friends. Mine is on top (note the extra large sock). I created one for Robert Stacy McCain below, using his familiar blog theme of "hit the freakin' tip jar!" If any bloggers out there want one, email me or leave a comment on the message you want on your Christmas stocking.

















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its my chief in good time always to fill someone in on on this forum,merely wannat recompense for some friends here.if its not allowed to record on this enter,gladden cross out this thread.Nice to adjoin you!

---------------------------------------------------------------
[url=http://www.sexybags.info/rssrock.html]My designer handabgs[/url]

Always On Watch said...

Cute idea, Stogie.

We could all use some extra cash this Christmas. Well, except for those folks on Obama's Chicago-politics Christmas list.

Stogie Chomper said...

AOW, I am making these for free if anyone wants one.