Sunday, June 10, 2012

Some Gentle Advice to Kimberlin and Supporters

Before any of you decide to use "lawfare" against me, you should know that I am experienced at fighting my own legal battles without a lawyer.  Years ago, some asshole sued me in an attempt to ruin me.  I fired my attorney and took over my own case.  I learned to write and file briefs, do legal research in the local law library, cite precedent cases, subpoena witnesses, file motions, examine and cross examine witnesses.

I won my suit, even though it went to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco.  If you sue me, I will countersue you, your supporters, your boards of directors and your funding sources.  I may even sue Brett's mother, for providing him with a headquarters from which to persecute others.  I am retired and have nothing but time on my hands, lots of time to make your lives miserable, as you have wrongly done to so many others.  Be forewarned, I will prove far more trouble than it's worth.

If you obtain my address and phone number and publish them on a blog or website, I could reciprocate in kind.  It took me less than ten minutes to find the home of Brett Kimberlin's mom, one Carolyn C. Kimberlin, where Brett lives.  I have his street address, phone number and a Google Earth photo of his mom's house.  (Nice looking little place, I might say.)  I also have a list of Brett's siblings.  My, what a nice big family.

Now let me be clear, I have no intention of publishing such information; I have never done so before, even in the face of extreme provocation by trolls.  I battle with words, facts and ideas, not with the vicious tactics of the so called "progressive" left.  However, if I could do it, others could do it too, so why invite this kind of reciprocal aggression?  If I were you, I'd take the picture of Ali Akbar's mom's house off the Breitbarkunmasked website, as well as the street address.  Never know when some crazy rightwinger might want to return the favor, y'know what I mean?

What I might do instead of revealing sensitive information is either to just call Mrs. Kimberlin or write her a  letter, telling her what her son is up to and asking her do what she can to stop him.  Maybe kicking his ass out of the house would slow him down.

So behave yourselves.  You are not immune to countermeasures.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wouldn't be hard at all, matter of fact I found this page on google by first checking out Kimberlins mothers house on google. Nice neighborhood too. It'd be a shame if some protesters camped out for a month.

Stogie said...

Yes, protesting Kimberlin in front of his house would be fair game. Not a bad idea, as a matter of fact, thanks for the suggestion.

However, we do not condone such evil tactics as SWAT-ing as do some rabid "progressives" of the far left. And we do not wish to cause any anxiety or worry to Kimberlin's aged mother, who is innocent of all of this.

That's why I am not going to publish this info -- that and it is against the rules of Google.

Jake said...

"I won my suit, even though it went to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco."

Which case?