Thursday, November 17, 2011

Thanksgiving With Stogie: The Turkey's Ready and the Table is Set! (Photoshop)

I just created a Thanksgiving motif for a blogger friend and will do the same for others for a small donation.  Here's the one I created for myself, a little early, but what the heck.  The Turkey's ready!  Let's give thanks and partake.  All images were taken off the web and combined to make the graphic below, including the Victorian wainscoting and wall paper and the red mahogany table.  I created the nifty old-fashioned needle point with a free font I got off the web.  Am I cool or what?




6 comments:

Randy-g said...

Cool or what? Yes sir you are. Well done Stogie!

Stogie said...

Thanks Randy!

Always On Watch said...

Love that graphic, Stogie!

I hope that other bloggers will want you to create a customized graphic for them. Your work is wonderful!

Stogie said...

Why thank you, ma'am!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Mrs. AOW sent me over here. Happy Thanksgiving Stogie!

Stogie said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Odie!